Invitation to Join SEBAC
We invite you to consider membership in SEBAC. Membership is open to small businesses principally engaged in the environmental industry with 750 or fewer employees or relevant dollar size standard.
Mutual benefits are yours to enjoy, and your inclusion in our base of constituent companies will expand the diversity and abundance of our firms, our regional presence, and our access to information from multiple agencies that procure environmental contracts. SEBAC has helped government agencies shape their procurements to the benefit of small businesses including SEBAC members.
Costs of membership are a logical concern for small businesses; we all confront the realities of tight budget constraints. With that in mind, we have revamped our dues structure to make it more affordable. Download an application to see how easily membership in SEBAC can fit into your budget.
Our strength is in our numbers, and SEBAC members are prospering. These firms have carefully considered the costs, and have determined that the benefits of membership support their decision to continue participating in SEBAC. Members are gaining valuable intelligence in the industry and advancing the purpose and mission of our coalition. Please consider these benefits against comparatively small membership fees and we are confident you will recognize and apply the multiple benefits and outreach within government and industry.
SEBAC Member Benefits
- Gives members a stronger and more influential voice by using the coalition to address small business concerns with government agencies, Congress, and large businesses.
- Provides a buffer zone on more controversial issues between SEBAC members and the government agencies being contacted.
- Affords members with a source of expertise, knowledge, and insight in dealing with congressional, SBA, DOD and other government agencies.
- Provides member firms a single contact for assistance in addressing an issue of concern to that firm, and potentially, to the membership-at-large.
- Presents a forum for networking with other small firms on key business functions, including discussions of capabilities and teaming.
- Provides direct access to key members of the SBA, DOD and other government agencies through keynote speakers at SEBAC’s periodic and annual meetings.
- Provides access to Congress and congressional committees relevant to small business interests.
SEBAC Membership Opportunities
In addition to the many benefits enumerated in our brochure, as a full-voting member, your company will have access to the password-protected Members Only page at www.sebac.org and a listing on the Member Companies page that links to your company’s home page. You would also receive the SEBAC newsletter, have your office locations pinpointed on the SEBAC Members map, and would be invited to participate in our Top Issues surveys. In addition, you would be eligible for a “Member Profile” feature in our newsletter. More importantly, you would have a vote in deciding which issues SEBAC addresses and who serves on the Board of Directors, as well as being eligible to serve on the Board yourself. Full membership dues are employee-based and are prorated according to the number of months remaining in SEBAC’s membership year at the time that you join. Our membership year runs from July 1 through June 30.
Our strength is in our membership. We welcome your involvement.
Other Membership Opportunities
Associate Membership is open to entities, other than providers of environmental consulting, engineering, and remediation services, that have an interest in promoting SEBAC’s mission. Associate Members are listed in the SEBAC Website directory, invited to attend all SEBAC functions for networking opportunities, and afforded the opportunity to advertise their services in the SEBAC newsletter at no additional costs. Click here Associate Application form.
We hope you will seriously consider becoming a SEBAC member. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our Board members or the SEBAC office.